really close to my next thousand!!!! calories that ive consumed so far today
british boys: hey babe, how are you? you look lovely today
american boys: whaddup shawty you lookin hella fine winna winna chicken dinna hellz yeah lets get naked
you’ve never met a british boy have you
oi m8 i fink ur fine as tits
thaats more like it.
how do i stop growing up this isn’t fun anymore
it’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
why did authors stop naming their chapters i loved it when there was a clever little title for each chapter it was great
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.